Medical Assistant / Medical Scribe
Come join our award-winning team at Floyd Valley Healthcare in our Floyd Valley Le Mars, IA Clinic!
Floyd Valley Healthcare in Le Mars, IA has a full-time position (32 hours per week) in our Le Mars, IA Family Medicine Clinic for a Medical Assistant / Medical Scribe.
- Full Time
- Day Shift
- Mon., Tues., Thurs., Friday from 8:00-5:30 32 hours per week
We are looking for an AMAZING Medical Scribe with a "Get It Done" attitude! The ability to work with a TEAM in a collaborative and communicative environment is a MUST!
Medical Assistant / Medical Scribe Responsibilities:
- The Medical Assistant / Medical Scribe will assist the provider by working to facilitate patient flow and ensure an accurate and complete medical record for each patient.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. With no weekends or holidays.
- High School diploma or GED preferred. Certified Medical Assistant preferred but not required. Must have completed a medical terminology course or medical assistant training.
- BLS is a plus; certification is required as an employee.
- Mandatory Reporter training certificate is a plus; certification is required as an employee.
- Vaccinations for MMR, Flu and COVID-19 are required. Individuals who are seeking an exemption from these requirements for medical or religious reason should contact Human Resources for details.
We are proud to offer:
- Student Debt Program
- IPERS Retirement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Fitness Center
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive pay based on experience
About Floyd Valley Healthcare:
Floyd Valley Healthcare is a 25-bed critical access hospital and is located in Le Mars, Iowa home of "The Ice Cream Capital of the World!" Floyd Valley Healthcare has had a rich history of serving the healthcare needs of people in Le Mars, Iowa and the surrounding communities. Today Floyd Valley includes the hospital, family medicine clinics in Le Mars, Marcus and Remsen, public health and Park Place Estates Assisted Living. We serve people in their homes through home health and home medical services. Floyd Valley Healthcare is licensed by the State of Iowa, affiliated with the Avera System of Sioux Falls, South Dakota and is a member of the Iowa and American Hospital Associations.
Background check is required. FVH participates in E-Verify.