Come join our award-winning team at Floyd Valley Healthcare in our Hospital Nursing Department!
$5000 SIGN-ON/RETENTION BONUS!
Floyd Valley Healthcare in Le Mars, IA has a full-time day/night position (36 hours per week) in our Nursing Department for a Registered Nurse (RN).
We are looking for an AMAZING Registered Nurse with a "Get It Done" attitude! The ability to work with a TEAM in a collaborative and communicative environment is a MUST!
Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- Provide professional nursing care through the nursing process to our medical-surgical, obstetrical, and emergency department patients.
- Rotating 12-hour shifts (7:00pm - 7:00am and 7:00am - 7:00pm).
- Every third weekend, every third holiday and occasional call
Registered Nurse Requirements:
- Licensed as a registered nurse in Iowa and/or meets the requirements of multi-state licensure required.
- ACLS/BLS a plus; certification is required as an employee.
- Mandatory Reporter training certificate a plus; certification is required as an employee.
- Vaccinations for MMR, Flu and COVID-19 are required. Individuals who are seeking an exemption from these requirements for medical or religious reason should contact Human Resources for details.
We are proud to offer:
- Student Debt Program
- IPERS Retirement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Fitness Center
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Excellent training for new RNs and RNs returning to the workplace
- Education opportunities for advanced certification
About Floyd Valley Healthcare:
Floyd Valley Healthcare is a 25-bed critical access hospital and is located in Le Mars, Iowa home of "The Ice Cream Capital of the World!" Floyd Valley Healthcare has had a rich history of serving the healthcare needs of people in Le Mars, Iowa and the surrounding communities. Today Floyd Valley includes the hospital, family medicine clinics in Le Mars, Marcus and Remsen, public health and Park Place Estates Assisted Living. We serve people in their homes through home health and home medical services. Floyd Valley Healthcare is licensed by the State of Iowa, affiliated with the Avera System of Sioux Falls, South Dakota and is a member of the Iowa and American Hospital Associations.
Background check is required. FVH participates in E-Verify.