Middle School English Language Arts Teacher
South Sioux City Community Schools
Now Hiring Middle School English Language Arts Teacher
Job ID: 1224
Successful candidates will offer a strong language arts background and share a focus on collaboration. Preference will be given to candidates with prior classroom teaching experience, ESL endorsement preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must possess at all times during employment a Nebraska Teaching Certificate with such endorsements as required by NDE Rule 10.
EMPLOYEE CHARACTERISTIC REQUIREMENTS:
- Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
South Sioux City Community School District does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, veteran status, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, or other protected status in admission or access to, or treatment of employment in its programs or activities. Positions are subject to a veteran’s preference.