Speech Language Pathologist
$4,500 HIRING BONUS
South Sioux City Community Schools
SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST
Job ID: 1207
- Masters degree in Speech Language Pathology required.
- Must possess at all times during employment a Nebraska Teaching Certificate with a speech endorsement and such other endorsements as may be required by NDE Rules 10 and 24 or state licensure by the Nebraska Licensure Board.
EMPLOYEE CHARACTERISTIC REQUIREMENTS:
- Being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Reliable, responsible, and dependable and fulfilling obligations.
- Honest and ethical.
- Maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- Accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
Visit our website to view full job descriptions//requirements, & to apply.
South Sioux City Community School District does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, veteran status, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, or other protected status in admission or access to, or treatment of employment in its programs or activities.
Positions are subject to a veteran’s preference.